All submissions must be sent via email to the Editorial Department at email@example.com
- Your email submission must include the following:
- A couple of sample chapters of the work.
- A short biography including the author’s educational background, work experience and writing/publishing background.
- A covering letter telling us why you think your work deserves to be published by Ayebia.
- The submission must be double-line spaced, numbered pages and standard font and size, e.g., Times Roman Arial 12, with grammar and punctuation spell-checked.
- Please keep a copy of your original work as Ayebia will not be responsible for loss or missing files/items etc.
- It usually takes between 2 – 4 weeks for us to assess and respond to your submission. However, if you do not hear from us within this period it means your submission has been unsuccessful.
- Thank you for choosing Ayebia as your preferred publisher in the first instance.