Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd, 7 Syringa Walk, Banbury, OX16 1FR, UK. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ refers to Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd. Use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The over-all design, including text, graphics and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this website are the copyright of Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd. You may not download or use any element of this site for personal gain or commercial purposes. You may not copy, transmit, store or disseminate any element of this site, unless you have obtained our permission to do so. You may not alter, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works of any software contained on this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd, its directors, employees or other representatives will not be liable for damages arising out of or connection with the use of the website or the information, content, materials or products including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of thirds parties. We do not warrant that its contents are virus free and do not accept any responsibility or liability for any infection by virus or other contamination resulting from your use of this site.
- Our website may also include links to other websites. These links may be provided for your convenience to provide further information and is done in good faith. We have no responsibility for or control of the content of the linked website(s). They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such site.
- If you wish to create a link to this website from another website please apply to Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd in writing to obtain consent.
- You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within England and Wales or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the site.
- Any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Previous page: Contact Us