Ayebia is interested in writing from established as well as budding new authors. Once we have expressed an interest in a manuscript, we will offer help and support for authors to develop their work into publishable form.
How to Submit a Manuscript
- It is essential that you contact us by email (email@example.com) before submitting any material for assessment.
- In the first instance, please send a synopsis, a short bio, a concise covering letter that includes your writing history, outlining the merits of the work that you wish to submit and why you think your work deserves to be published by Ayebia.
- Please do not send us the original copy of your manuscript.
- Please ensure that you always keep a copy of your work for reference purposes, as we do not return any submissions or manuscripts sent us.
- We prefer submissions to reach us electronically or by email as an attachment i.e., .docx or .doc.
- All submissions must be professionally edited and proof read before submission in a Word format.
Unfortunately, if you have not heard from us within eight weeks, your submission has been unsuccessful.