- When you supply any personal information Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd has legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. In particular, we must:
(a) collect the information fairly
(b) let you know how we will use it
(c) keep the information secure
- Some non-identifiable information can be collected from all website users that logs the date and time you visit the website, the pages read and the images viewed. This information is collected for our own market research purposes and to help us improve the effectiveness and accessibility to our website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. When you follow one these links, Ayebia Clarke Publishing Ltd has no responsibility or liability for or control over other websites in their collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
- You may request access to the information we hold about you at any time and it will be removed in the event that the purpose has been met or you inform us that you no longer wish to receive the service in question.
- Ayebia Clarke Publishing will review and update this page from time to time to reflect any changes in legislation or Company policy. This policy is effective from 1 September 2009.
Previous page: Contact Us